Monday, February 28, 2011

How to Thank a Therapist!

People often come out of horse therapy or equine courses with very thankful spirits. If you've been curious on how to show that appreciation heres some things others have done! :)

 

"I've given small, meaningful gifts... something very appropriate to our therapy, or something meaningful shared... 
To one who worked with me through exposure therapy re being strangled, I gave a warm and funny scarf with a card thanking my Therapist for "saving my neck"."


"I also write how I feel in a blank card and give them that..."

 

"I found a funny "when you know you have a lot in common with someone card". He really appreciated it and when he called to thank me I could tell by the sound of his voice that he was really touched that I had taken the time to do that for him."

"I took my Therapist home baked cake."

 

You can find more at this thread below...

 

http://www.ptsdforum.org/c/threads/how-to-thank-a-therapist.15129/

 

Pegasus is an organization that brings recovery through Horse Therapy and Equine Courses to help people achieve an addiction cure! Visit PegasusEct.com for more information! :) 

Please support us by "Liking" our page at...Horse Therapy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment